Saturday, August 18, 2007

First 2 Days Home









Saturday 10:30 AM

Scott just went down for his morning nap so I have a few minutes. He has been fighting naps & cying more & more even though he is tired. Just a few minutes ago he fell asleep sitting up leaning his face against the crib as I was sitting in the rocker & he was looking at me. He falls asleep when I rock him but then wakes up when I put him in the crib, He has gotten very attached to me which is great but it can be exhausting. The first night he slept until 2 am, the next night until 4 am & then last night until 5:30 YEAH! It felt so good for us to be able to sleep 8 hrs. He is still an eating machine but is also still having bad BMs so its hard to know what to give him to eat. He lights up when he sees Erik. This morning he was actually pushing Erik on a toy. There is only about a 10 pound difference between them. Scott LOVES to practice walking & of course loves the stairs & giving mommy a hard attack as he tries to go head first down the stairs. We are going to make a trip to Babies R Us today to get another gate. I gave him his 3rd bath today & he is slowly getting used to them. Still wimpers but not as bad. We are all adjusting as a family & I am sure it will seem like he was always here soon. My mom & Dad are still here but are leaving today. Mom has been a huge help with all the house stuff as well as watching him so I can take a quick shower. I am a little nervous about this week as I need to take him to 2 doctors on my own but I guess I will manage. The first 3 pics were while in Russia & the last ones are at home

No comments: