Thursday, August 2, 2007

2 more days to go!

Yesterday was my last day in the office & today is my last working day from home! I am starting to have trouble falling asleep as my mind is racing about everything. I am not nearly as worried about Erik this time but I still have to remember all the things which need to be packed for him as well as what he needs once he comes back. My mom will be staying with him at our house for 3 days & he will be going back to school.

Yesterday I bought up a double stroller from someone who was selling one on Craigslist. The women was actually also an adoptive mom. How cool is that? The stroller is in perfect condition & we saved a lot of $. It just does not make sense to buy one new when we may not use it much

I found out there will be another family in Moscow when we get to the Courtyard Marriot. We have been emailing each other & they are leaving on Friday. It will be nice to have other families to hang out with.

We still have to BabyProof the bathroom believe it or not. Hopefully Ed can get to that tonight.
I am trying to take all my vitamins & get enough sleep. I will start taking the Airborne today. The last thing we need is one of us sick.

Thanks everyone for your love & support! We can't wait for everyone to meet Scott

No comments: