Monday, May 14, 2007

More Paperwork

We were called last week to get our medicals & police report updated, notarized & apostiled ASAP. We had to redo our blood work & are now waiting for the dr to complete the form & then I have to have notarized & then I have to Fedex them to Secy of State in Trenton NJ to have it apostiled. I am hoping we will have this last bit of paperwork done & to our agency by the end of the week. Our agency is still not sure if we will get a court date by the end June. I think we will have a better idea by the end of May if it will happen or not
Scott's 1st birthday is June 7th which is hard as I know he will not be with us. I think we will probably do some sort of first birthday party for him when he comes home. I am dying to know if he is walking yet. I think he will be.
That's it for now. Hopefully we will have some good news soon

No comments: