Wednesday, April 4, 2007

4 Days to Russia

Today I took off to do some last minute stuff. We still need to make sure Erik has a nice Easter & his birthday party is the weekend we get back so in addition to final packing for Russia etc I have to buy some stuff for Erik. I also have to pack for Erik. I think he is taking more stuff to Oma/Opa's then we are too Russia! We are lucky this time as it looks like the weather will be nice in Moscow & Kemerovo (low 50's/High 40's) so we don't need to bring the down jackets & heavy sweaters like we did when we brought Erik home in Januay 2004. I am sure the roads will still be messy though.

I unfortunately have managed to get sick. I was feeling real rundown & then my throat was killing me so I went to the dr yesterday. I have strep throat. I already feel better today after a day of antibiotics but I still am going to try to not overdo it as the last thing we need is for one of us to be sick.

I have been reviewing in the Baby Books what an 8 month would be doing.I know she may be delayed though. I can't wait to meet her. I hope she does not cry when they hand her to us

1 comment:

Oma said...

Cathy,
Don't stress too much about all this, it is going to be fine, you are troopers at this by now. Erik will have a great time here by us.
Oma