Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Wait Continues

As most of you know, we are waiting for "The Call" to meet our future daughter in Siberia (Kemerovo). I decided to try a Blog this time instead of sending numerous emails while in Russia. Hopefully Ed & I can keep this up to date.
We are pretty much ready to go at a moments notice.. the essentials are ready to be packed, my Mom & Dad are waiting "patiently" to take care of Erik at their house for the first trip. we have our new $ to use. We do not have the babies room ready at all but are close to picking out paint colors. We are discussing with Erik more that we will be going to Russia soon to meet his little sister. I don't think he still quite gets it. Boy is he in for a shock!

1 comment:

Uncle Chris said...

All in good time guys. I am sure the payoff will be worth the wait.